Monday, August 29, 2016

Welcome First Graders 2016-2017



Hello Fantastic First Graders! 
I am Mrs. Salcito and I am so excited to be your teacher this year! We will do many FUN and EXCITING things this year and you will LEARN a lot! 
I hope you had an AMAZING summer! I can't wait to hear all about it!

I have been working in our classroom to get it ready for Meet Your Teacher Day- Tuesday, August 29 2:00-4:00.
Stop by and say hello!

Want to know a little bit about me? Here's a few of my FAVORITE things...
                Color: Purple 
                Season: Fall
                Food: Pasta
                Book: Just A Dream
                Drinks: Coffee and Diet Coke
                Hobby: Running
                Team: Yankees
            Things I like to Do: Spend time with my family and travel                                       

         I am looking forward to seeing you again! 
                               Smiles,
                          Mrs. Salcito :)


No comments:

Post a Comment